Yay! I got another nomination for an award! This time it’s the mystery blogger award.
What are the rules?
- List the rules.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
- Tell your readers 3 things ( facts or anything you want to share ) about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked ( if any )
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions (optional) of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I would like to thank Ngaoscn for nominating me for this award. She is funny and cool, just the sort of people I like <3.
Go check out her blog @ https://ngaoscn.com/
Three things (facts or quirks) about me:
- I am not Indian! I get that a lot. I am not offended when people think I am Indian because of the way I look, but I just feel that maybe I get judged a lot by my physical appearance. I am Mauritian. My parents and grandparents are Mauritian, but my ancestors were Indian. I think my appearance may make me seem Indian but I am more mysterious when I say I am not! 😛
- I am a polyglot. I can speak about 5 or more languages: Mauritian Creole (my mother tongue), English and French (official languages of my country), Telugu, Hindi, a little bit of Bhojpuri, and a little bit of Mandarin Chinese.
- I can sometimes be a control freak. I like to make things go my way. I now restrain myself from correcting people when they do things their way and not mine.
Question by Ngaoscn:
One morning when you wake up and open your eyes, you realize you are no more a human but a lizard how would you feel?
Answer: Well, as I already commented it to Ngaoscn, I would love to be one. Being a lizard means that you can spy on people, know what they do at all times, monitor their behaviour and actions. I like to observe and understand human behaviour and what better way than being a lizard, hiding away under paintings, and watching over people. Also, as I told Ngaoscn, I would like to evolve into a chameleon. There should be a school for lizards so that when they grow up, they can choose what they want to be, and I would like to choose to become a Chameleon.
I invite all readers of this post to be nominees for this award as some of you (or maybe most of you) may be a mystery to me. I have made a list of bloggers that I am specifically asking though. You have the choice to post this mystery blogger award on your website but if you don’t want, it’s still okay! 🙂
- Evi Abada
- Anxious and Ambitious
- Inkblots and Icebergs
- Tiffany Belle Harper
- Makeup Maniac
- Stories by Shivangi
- Miriam Hurdle
- Radhika Raghav
The list is not exhaustive. The choice for the 10 nominees was random for some and deliberate for others.
Question to the nominees and anyone who wants to answer:
What power would you like to have? Mind-reading ability, be able to fly, be able to teleport,…
Link to my best posts:
I am going to list a few, depending on the category, because someone might like to read poems, while others might not. So you may want to read what you think you will like.
Short Stories – A madeleine moment
I have a series called “Snippets about China” coming up, so go on and follow me if you want to get updates!!! 😉
See you another time.